GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

interesting day ahead, page-37

1. 1,720 Posts.
    acreage I hear you though many don't, but firstly

ian was right, yesterday the 8th was a very interesting day, albeit for very different reasons though to the day he imagined it would be and it was played out by the book that most punters don't read.

The pump on Tuesday's open with 110 mil traded in the first 15 minutes caused the highest daily volume ever through GGP (263 mil) and that enabled, (I would hazard a guess), Lind to sell off their monthly trance of up to $300k, but yesterday the opening pump at 0.005 didn't work on the crowd as selling started straight after open back into 0.004.

Don't forget it's not just the note holders converting to more shares but also that $300k per month max.tranche of shares that Lind is adding into the registry every month. month after month, these people are in the business of providing funds but I don't think they are there to accumulate shares, so keeping that in mind you would still expect to see a sell-off every month regardless, even if note holders do not convert in that month.

Today would be some of the left overs to get away while there was still some volume on the bids at a 0/003 SP that still gives them a profit from either the notes conversion or the tranche purchase, both at discounts to the preceding x days VWAP.

Back to some points you raise:

1). Good acreage potential - YES VERY GOOD

2). T/O and privatised - MAYBE ( but imo it will be driven into the ground first before this happens for obvious reasons

3). Balance of Notes converted - LIKELY (then imo a consolidation as the SP may end up like GGE/VIL at 0.002/0.001)

4). Cap raise - Anyone who is honest with themselves already know the answer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.