TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

.. interesting day today, page-3

1. 48 Posts.
    When i say the buy signals are there i have looked at this stock purely from a charting point of view. What rumors are you refering to ? I mention only what is common knowledge... thats is.. the $800+K raised is to be used in overseas projects is mentioned in their last announcement.
    As i have already said ..I have looked at this stock from a charting point of view.
    Go to www.bigcharts.com.. you will note that pre- Nov04 for almost 12mths stock volume rarely exceeded 60-80,000 per day. Volume was very low. To date volume has increase rapidly and on the last few days in particular volume has increased over 10 fold. The volume traded is well and truly at its highest and unuasl level for the past say 12mths.
    Other chart indicators suggest price channel 20cents. Up down ratio flattened rightout. Momentum has swung from neg to positive,unusally high volumes, etc, etc.. thats is what i meant in my post by saying i cant fault them. Check it out yourself by all means.
    I am just hoping that if the charts read right, coupled with the announcement of the capital raising and high volumes ..then maybe we may be looking at something. Just my views only and time will tell i guess. If i was so sure i wouldnt be asking for other peoples views or opinions. Its just an observation that i have made that may be worth exploiting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.