ODA 0.00% 17.5¢ orcoda limited

I like what I see so far, and am happy to have first time entry...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I like what I see so far, and am happy to have first time entry at this price. Going forward over the next couple of years we should see.

A reduction in administration costs as a result of cost cutting

With the mining side lets hope they keep exploration costs to a strictly minimum level while they seek joint ventures, if/when this happens the jv partner hopefully will bear all costs

The financial position of the company’s is dire but its subsidiary is expected to improve especially as its presence in China grows. Which it already has this company has already increased 93% (2009:$611,466) over the previous year (2008:$315,360).

Implementing its systems in China, has improved the future profitability by replacing third-party components in the process.

During the last financial year it installed and established the server infrastructure in China to service Chinese contracts.

Possibly well advanced in negotiations with a major telecommunications provider in China to sell SmartTrans software on a revenue share basis.

It has an IN PRINCIPLE AGREEMENT to provide its systems to Chinese Social Networking group, “P1”, on a revenue share basis.

It is due to receive in excess of $500,000 in government grants in the coming financial year.

Lets not forget it is in discussion to supply its EventTrack system to the Delhi Commonwealth Games and the London Olympic Games.

We may find a small profit next year.

I will continue to research but right now I would say its worth holding for a few years.

Whats everyone elses thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.