WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

Interesting day, page-5

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Yes, really currently not much new to talk about, except acknowledge the point posted last week by someone that so far Bob Duffin and the WPG team have delivered all they said they would. The drill bits are hopefully turning to allow those 400K ozs below the shear 'written off' by KCN to be added back into our inventory as planned. The last company presentaion talked about winning the Golden Trifecta. Veritas Securities last analysis pointed out a potential golden quadrella ( is that a word?? ) that would change their valuation.
    The four things being 1) mine life - drill bits working above and below shear to address that, 2) Costs management working to address this particularly by increasing mill throughput, more tonnage vs fixed costs even without raisng head grade gives lower AISC, POG not too bad at present and as usual plenty of bubbling international concerns 4) AUD exchange rate, getting lower and tipped to go lower by CommBank's economists. So yeh not much new to talk about but plenty of things potentially aligning to achieve that market rerate that the company refers to in its presentations.
    Just my tuesday thoughts, D.Y.O.R. its your money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.