AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

I'm with you ghosta. I've been trying to tell friends for years,...

1. 124 Posts.
    I'm with you ghosta. I've been trying to tell friends for years, right back when they were 4c and doing nothing and all they can say now is "I wish I had have bought some now".

Anyone speaking to Howland Rose years ago would know of his very bullish ideas on the nickel price, even though it was US$4000t at the time.He always had an unwavering belief that Avebury was something special and the nickel price was going to rise, although I don't think he thought it would go this high(but higher it will).He gave me great confidence to buy more when it was against the grain. At one stage my portfolio was 90% AGM. Diversification is for people who have no idea, same with funds.Every time I wanted to look at other stocks I came straight back to AGM as there was very few with better potential.

I also agree that Saxon will take a while to sure up. It has only been 3 months since they found it!

One interesting part of what Howland Rose has said about being a large producer is that it would seem that he has designed the mill to be easily adapted to increase production. I think he does like to under estimate and then deliver more, which is now reaping rewards.Results not hype seems to be his motto.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.