SDV 0.00% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi All,Firstly in regards to the trading freeze this was placed...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    Hi All,

Firstly in regards to the trading freeze this was placed by the board as there is too much critical information relating to the Intec Business which is available to staff but still has not been released to the market, so therefore an unfair advantage over other investors (I’m sure we’d see a much higher share price now if INL staff were given the green light).

Yesterday's announcement is only a 'heads up' the formal agreement is in progress as we speak and as I'm lead to believe will be announced much earlier then the end of Oct.

In addition the current ban is in place because there quite possibly are a couple of important announcements also pending relating to the MRP. We will wait and see what gets disclosed over the coming days but there is plenty of development on many different fronts as this project (MRP) gets the green light. This company seems much more confident and perhaps this deal has been in development for quite some time.

As for Intec balancing this good news with the closure of the Zinc/Lead production IMO it would be simply timing. The mill had to be closed a few weeks ago while the board only gave this recent development in the MRP the green light last Friday night. Unfortunate I know but that's just the way the ball rolls I guess.

I was trying to tell the true believers whose faith was tested not to give away their stock for ‘lunch money returns’ as the main game (MRP) was not written off but just came into prime focus but obviously that fell on deaf ears. IMO there's enough critical information to hit the market over the next few days / weeks to warrant a share price much higher then 3c.

I will see the MRP into construction and production that should be very exciting and Intec could easily become a market darling on the ASX. Only takes one or two strategic announcements and the stock changes sentiment in a flash. Short term there are also plenty of gains to be made as more news hits and the market gathers confidence in the project.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $770.2K 2.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150753 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.