ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

RBA,Herebus,AaronrAfter reviewing the MATMOR process with our...

1. 240 Posts.
    RBA,Herebus,Aaronr

After reviewing the MATMOR process with our furnace engineer and one of the metallurgist on the site this afternoon has confirmed to me that the big prize is MATMOR. Coldry is immense but if MATMOR can yield the assay results they claim (0.02%C) or even <0.4% then this is bigger than ben hurr. MATMOR patents provide two assay examples, one @ 0.44%C and 1.5%C, which are slightly short of the 99.98% pure claim. IMO the key to MATMOR trial reports will be to watch the assay for purity, anything under 0.8%C is great under 0.1% repetitively (and more so for low grade Fe feed stock (<40%)) is explosive for growth of ECT. The Corex furnace is the closest thing to MATMOR (small bubble burst, the corex can produce low C steel in one step albeit with several minor ancillary processes). COREX is a well known tech and has been running in South Africa and china for many years producing low C steel in one step. The key difference IMO is being able to use Lignite and not relying on coking coal ($300+/t). End that line of discussion of Corex here as foresaid engineers jaws where open and sent me to task to provide some further info as MATMOR seams "too easy" and concerns of C solubility in molten Fe (sorry beyond me here). They also confirmed that based on claims from ECT of other ores that could be processed by the MATMOR process/retort that manganese can be processed by this method and that significantly higher grade (low carbon) manganese (fe/Si) would result compared to the current arc furnace processing could produce for the MWH/T output.

Think there is a big picture here worth compiling some data on RBA,Herebus,Aaronr. Tassie has Cornwell Coal just around the corner from Australia largest Manganese producer and their grade coal is suitable to this process from what I am lead to believe.

Swiper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.