LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

My Take- The market is selling off now and that with a 50...

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    My Take- The market is selling off now and that with a 50 Billion MC, is keeping BUY side limited for Lakes.
    You can buy at 001 or maybe 0008? if they do another CR, but at some point the SP will move up to at least 005 as good or great data comes in from PNG and the French take over testing and drilling as they dont have liquidity problems and diff BOD and efficiencies.
    Literally PNG might save this Company while we would have had to scramble for funds and higher Registry to prove Victoria and make them profitable which would have taken years we didnt have...
    The CO2 "discussions" still going on for years? How long can that possibly take? Lakes Board hopeless?

As the world starts to implode now (Didtn see that!! hmm) Lakes will survive as it has no where to fall in its SP; ironic isnt it, we will be the few left standing that didnt burn its holders after so much in past..

PS.. dont forget 62 Trillion HM in China imploding, what will that do to world markets and Derivatives?

The FUN begins ..... Just some thoughts to take us to the weekend and well deserved Relax time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.