GTK 1.60% $9.25 gentrack group limited

Thanks@Jimmy C I think your assessment is first rate. My little...

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Thanks@Jimmy C I think your assessment is first rate. My little investigation was done with their customers, analysts and others in the utility industry including Water Utilities, and electricity and gas utilities. This was done in Australia. It was only a small sample. The good news is most of their customers are not looking to replace them at the moment, but may do in the future. The bad news is others in the industries they target are also not looking to move off their current solutions. In fact the general consensus was that they didn't see the point in upgrading to the newer versions as they didn't see how it would help their businesses. I think they have moved to the cloud, but have they really moved to the cloud, or is it mostly the old software hosted in the cloud? I can get no real answers on this, but the small amount they are capitalising leads me to believe it can't be really developed from scratch, which is what a cloud hosted solution would do.

This may be very different in other regions, but I can't see how that would be the case, maybe market conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.25
Change
-0.150(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $958.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.40 $9.40 $9.22 $118.4K 12.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 546 $9.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.26 1224 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.