GTK 0.53% $9.35 gentrack group limited

Hi @Jimmy_C, Thank you for your insightful commentary on the...

1. 11,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Hi @Jimmy_C,

Thank you for your insightful commentary on the current situation with Gentrack. I have been following the company for a couple of years now without ever pulling the trigger, and I agree that this steep pullback may be close to or at a good opportunity. My confidence has been dented by the series of downgrades to the outlook - management this savvy should at least be able to forecast more conservatively given the uncertain operating environment we're experiencing.

I am hoping the market continues to tale a dim view of the company in the near-term so the margin of safety increases (a purchase under $3 would be ideal). The UK election and Brexit may play havoc in the coming weeks/months, but any development viewed favourably by the market can also result in a swift price recovery, so I think I'll have to take my chances at these price levels while leaving enough room to accumulate more shares on any further dips.

Just out of curiosity, what is your cost base and what is your current/target level of allocation here? I would be comfortable with a 4-5% position. I will probably start with up to a 2% stake and give it room to grow.

Thanks again for your views.
    Last edited by thunderhead1: 09/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.35
Change
-0.050(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $958.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.40 $9.40 $9.22 $514.0K 55.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68 $9.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.36 248 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.