AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hey Garry21, The banter is low key on AVQ and hardly reaches the...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hey Garry21,

The banter is low key on AVQ and hardly reaches the level of spam ...I don't mind reading about coffee in Vietnam occasionally (got quite addicted to the condensed milk coffee when I was there) -adds to the richness of the repartee.

Using the work "leech" may be a bit strong, but I use it as a metaphor for someone who takes and does not give. The AVQ forum needs the support of a wide range of contributors ...but sure we can't all be as informed as invest, rusty, fuzz et al (with their fantastic contributions).

Like you, I'll post whenever I feel like it (all entitled to) -but thanks for your suggestion.

I have no fight with you. My apologies for being impolite previously and inciting some vitriol.

Moving along ...it is difficult holding AVQ while the SP drifts, but providing there is no major shift in fundamentals then there should be no reason why any drift now should alter the post-decision share price (seems to me). Low volume drift of the SP does not relate to fundamental change in company value accurately IMO.

Company is still full steam ahead with confidence and so am I.

Cheers,

SJB
    Last edited by sirjohnnyboy: 30/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.