ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

interesting for investors (sqm price)

1. 2,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I have posted previously on the valuation of Admiralty's Rincon Salar project and mentioned that SQM (NYSE listed) has a similar project, and it may be beneficial to research yourself. For those interested, SQM has moved from approximately US$30 12 months ago, to have a closing share price yesterday of US$80. A significant increase worthy of note IMHO.

I still believe that Admiralty Resource's “Rincon Salar” Project in Argentina has huge potential and will be very profitable once in production. From the annual report they will produce lithium, potassium, boron, etc. which all have attractive world prices. This combined with access to current infrastructure such as power, roads, etc will generate very nice profits.

From my research some uses of these include fertilisers (growing issue in our world), medicine (eg. Xrays), batteries, ceramics, glass (eg. Windshields), industrial air conditioning equipment, explosives, white goods and specialty chemicals.

This is my opinion only. Research yourself and seek financial advise yourself. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 753874 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 755684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.