PCL 0.00% 1.6¢ pancontinental energy nl

interesting history, page-6

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Thanks for the replies TCG & Maxi68,
    I think someone up there in Orgin still believes in the the quality of PCL's selections.
    Not expecting to much rise in the SP from CNOOC results but will once again raise the level of interest in the East African plays. Like Dexter 1 i think the offshore exploration in Mozambique (Windjammer-1) & offshore Tanzania (Likonde-1)wells are more relevant & these results although both positive for gas & substantial reservoir depth have had little effect on the SP.
    The wild card for Origin/PCL is that both of these players are not yet interested in Gas production as the distances are greater & returns lower compared to oil. Also Dar Es Salaam has gas pipelines & infrastructure in place so markets are already tied up or at least there is competition.
    Mombasa however is still using Diesel for power generation which is extremely expensive when the crude to produce it all has to be imported.
    Origin/PCL may in fact aim at a gas producer with oil as the bonus? easy access & no current competition could be the sealer on their site selection.
    Wartsilla has been awarded a contract for 7 18 cylinder reciprocating engines as part of a geothermal power plant which already has sign off. If you read the article attached it states that these can be converted to natural gas when a local supply becomes available. (Convenient)
    http://www.allbusiness.com/energy-utilities/utilities-industry-electric-power/13660030-1.html
    All theoretical of course but the door has to be open for someone to walk in lets hope it is us.
    BOL all'
    Pickle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $104.9K 6.601M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6457526 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1446776 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.