CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

interesting info

1. 27,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 673
    My wife mentioned tonight that in the March issue of Retail pharmacy , there is a whole page on thermalife.
    Also of note the thing she noticed was that Thermalife is that its a AUSTR ...which she explaied is different from an AUSTL.
    AUSTL means its passed quality and safety issues however no efficay has been established. O the other hand those products listed as AUSTR , as thermalife is has the same things as the AUSTL products , but has had efficay shown, through clinical trials etc .
    My wife said not many in that area are AUSTR . The fact that thermalife is an AUSTR , gives the pharmacist confidence in promoting the product. She mentioned the great results from last years master games users of the product .
    Maybe Doogs, has a copy he can scan and post of the page? I looked but couldnt see it on line.
    Anyway, my wife was suitably impressed by the article. Better days ahead, remember that we needed to prve sales in Australia before any potential overseas licenses etc could be finlaised. Its never quick enough, but we are closer than we were a day ago, a week ago etc to a re-rating..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.