MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Interesting interview by ex IM3NY employee., page-22

1. 945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    I don’t know. I do love that you guys hang off every word I say like it’s real. The only thing I would say for sure out of all that is C4V will be properly gone. Yes Properly. Why would anyone invest in his tech after it’s clear he has failed. Lender backed him in the board control game only to turn around and say no more money for you. He won’t even talk to David Toss anymore or maybe Toss is upset because he made him look like a fool and wants payback on Shailesh. Lender does not want to lose the money and end up with a dodgy tech company that’s worth nothing if the battery tech does not work . Only viable option to me is you have a shiny new battery plant there. Get a battery technology that works and start making batteries. Lots to happen before then naturally. Like they would have to see if it’s profitable and so on.

Now everything I have written above, is that common sense? I have a brain. I don’t need annyone else to work all that out. As for C4V being punted from the plant get the drive by master to get his posse rolling. Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.