ADO 2.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

The quarterly will only report on things up to 30/06/2014 unless...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    The quarterly will only report on things up to 30/06/2014 unless something startling happens during the course of its preparation.

Obviously no contracts have been signed and there would not appear to be any startling income generated from existing contracts as that information could be imparted without any "breach of confidentiality" which apparently stops the company from providing specific information. All it simply lets them tell us is that everything is going well, new tests are being done, more parties are displaying interest but no one is prepared to sign a contract and pay for the use of this "disruptive technology" that can be used in so many tests and so many different fields that its share price should be closer to $20 than 20 cents.

I believe that concrete results should already have been achieved and they have engaged consultants to help them sort out and negotiate some meaningful deals for which contracts can be signed. We were perilously close to a company making deal 4 years ago and we are still waiting.

I do not believe that the deal that was perilously close 4 years ago is the same deal(s) that the company is working on now so what has happened to that deal. If it did not and will not eventuate surely GC can reveal the name of the party involved as I believe that the confidentiality would only apply to ongoing, but as yet, unfinalised deals.

It is now time for more specific information to be disclosed apart from saying all is still going well but we haven't got anywhere yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.97K 520.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280022 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 76139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.