AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

interesting items

1. 22,691 Posts.
    It appears that an officer from AGS made a reference to a possible 3rd project: Project "South":
    http://hotcopper.com.au/post_thread.asp?fid=1&tid=475742#1774144

I can't find any reference to item "South" before, so, this is a welcome addition to the existing "West" and "East" Projects.

However, "South" has not been drilled before, so more drilling needs to be done. (AGS is free-carried).

From their 8 May announcement:
    "The Directors of Alliance Resources Limited (“Alliance”) (ASX Code: AGS) are pleased to announce that the estimated Inferred Mineral Resource for the Four Mile West Uranium Deposit is 3.9 million tonnes at 0.37% U3O8 containing 15,000 tonnes (32 million lb) of U3O8
    using a cut-off of 0.5 metre @ 0.05% U3O8 for the database of composite intercepts and a grade-thickness (GT) cut-off of 0.15 metre % U3O8 to define the resource".

Can someone tell me if these cut-offs are too conservative; it does seem that if these were lowered to realistic levels, the U tonnage may be greater?

ASG is free to carry on with their other projects, their Waldon Gold project is just one under development.

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks or metals/commodities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.