KGL 0.00% 9.5¢ kgl resources limited

I am not sure of any other mines that would be "development...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    I am not sure of any other mines that would be "development ready" in the Kyrgyz Rep but IMO Andash would be a great platform for the country to say they are open for business.

The Gov can pass all these licencing ammendments and then straight way point to Andash as a "future example" of what mining in the country will be like.

Kentor then develop's the mine and a year from now other foregin investors can see our company/Andash as proof that progress has been made in the country.

For those worried about the mine getting rejected/turned down by the locals or government I just cant see this happening. How can the gov talk about making the process more transparent, wanting to increase forgein investment and start mining and then say no to a company that is ready to get started today, has the cash in the bank and expertise to get the project off the ground?

Fair enough if we were some two bob exploration co. that was just looking to strike it lucky, but I can think of any better example than Andash and Kentor to showcase that the country is now serious about developing more mines and generating wealth for its people.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.3¢ $4.369K 46.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 977 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 5801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.