MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

EzyAl,I Think those investors that partook in the last couple of...

1. 426 Posts.

EzyAl,

I Think those investors that partook in the last couple of Rights issue would be pleased to see the share price go above $0.068!!

There must be some very disgruntled investors out there. I would be very interested to hear any feed back about how the AGM goes as I cannot be there?

I cannot accept that Max has sold out our Vanadium resource for such a measley figure!! Why have the assay samples that have been in the lab for goodness knows how many months have not been released to shareholders?? Why have you, Max not able to keep shareholders properly informed about exploration and drilling results on a monthly basis?

I wish I was at the AGM because I would like to hear how other share holders feel about the managemnt of MGY over the past 9 months..... wouldn't think it would be to hard to get a leadrship spill!

You've diluted the company no end and you keep us all in the dark and what have you got to show us at this AGM for the past year ..... NOTHING!! Absolutley nothing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.