IMM 1.61% 31.5¢ immutep limited

interesting nasdaq listing information

1. 132 Posts.
    Prima Biomed is undertaking a Nasdaq listing known as Level II ADR (American depositary Receipt) listing.

This information was included in the Investor Presentation and has been confirmed with Martin Rogers.

What this means is PRR is only allowed to list stock that is traded elsewhere. NOT raise additional capital!

Under a level II listing stock will mirror Australian listed shares, so prices should be very similar.

These type of shares are much more attractive to US investors, think higher quality asset, rather than Level I Level I are commonly refered to as "Pink Sheets" usually specie shares that aren't commonly traded but there are exceptions, example National Australia Bank.

Many US investors won't touch Level I stocks, which is why the NAB is not a high traded stock in the USA.

Dendron Corp is a Level II as will be Prima Biomed.

Dendron went from US $5 and peaked at over $50. has now had it's similar drug (Provenge) used to treat prostate cancer added to US medicare, and Prima Biomed (CVac) used to treat ovarian cancer, so potential could be very rewarding.

Quite possible for Dendron holders to jump onto Prima Biomed as soon as it's listed which will obviously push up shares in both markets.

Good luck to all holders.

Remember Biotech's are speculative by nature.

cheers Mitch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.