EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Interesting news day, page-39

1. 3,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Very sad to see this happening & I have pulled out of buying at 15 cents also because honestly I'm just scared of losing more money if I do.

No matter what the real value of the company is... it has become so toxic that unless this board removes itself & is replaced with strong leadership contenders (without the need for so many consultants)......the price will keep declining. The picture we currently see is that of a company that has a 50/50 chance of survival hence MIN could be getting the bargain of a lifetime. Somehow I think that was always their plan! Take up a position which could see them sweep up the existing shares cheap or due to default.....Either way its a win/win for them! There is also the huge mantra that unless someone with extremely deep pockets comes along as a joint venture partner then all hopes of raising any money will be surely difficult as I'm not sure any further CR's here will be successful!
    I'm sure people like Kit who usually do very well trading are reeling at what they thought was an excellent entry price only to find it has halved from there! Fundamentals are nothing without trust in management!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.