GBZ 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm resources limited

interesting news, page-13

1. 1,570 Posts.
    Wobbly i Posted: 13/10/10 18:23 on QMN thread.We have the same conspiracy theory.Mine actually goes a bit deeper and some dots connect but i can't elaborate on HC.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/city-beat/kagara-bids-for-rival-copper-strike/story-fn4xq4cj-1225937998896
    Thanks Leroy

QMN Holders,who knows,this may be a sign of things to come.I am sure this is one of many reasons why QMN have been furiously proving up there resources.Not for the benefit of getting top price for QMN shares but to show holders the intrinsic value of QMN.

I have have discussed being a takeover target with Howard in the past and i know he would be mortified at the thought of any takeover deal.Especially under $1.50,I know this for a fact.So as i said in my previous post,lets not be bluffed by these piranhas.Keep your eyes on QMNs true value.

Let the games begin:

October 13, 2010 3:02 PM AEST
    Copper Strike calls Kagara takeover bid as highly opportunistic.

Base metal miner Copper Strike Ltd (ASX: CSE) advised its shareholders on Wednesday to hold off any action on the $14.3 million takeover proposal pushed forward by Kagara Ltd (ASX: KZL), calling the offer as highly opportunistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.