KIN 3.85% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

interesting nova look-alike-target

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    A friend recently suggested i take a look at this companies prospectus knowing that i already had an investment with a company that has ground in the region.
    There are some very interesting aspects to this company that are imo worthy of discussion.

The companies tenements are highly prospective for gold exploration, with targets along major fault structures that have supported significant mines nearby, approx 40m Oz of resources have been discovered within an 80k radius of KIN's ground.

The Eastern Goldfields are also famous for hosting other mineral deposits such as copper and nickel. This is where i got interested...

Sirius resources is the current market darling with its nickel discoveries Nova and Bollinger. KIN has identified an exploration target named "Kingfisher-Nickel copper Prospect"
    Below are a couple of excerts from the website of the company handling the float (source www.drillingrp.com.au),prospectus can be found here..

"The high grade assets of KIN have attracted a group of quality Directors who have had success in the creation of several ASX 200 companies. The recent high grade results of Sirius Resources (ASX:SIR) at their Nova/Bollinger Ni-Cu discovery, further confirms our faith in the company’s board, with Terry Grammer being a common director. He is a highly regarded geologist, a recipient of the prestigious Prospector of the Year Award and responsible for several company making discoveries."
    and
    "Previous drilling results across Kin Mining’s leases confirm their high potential. KIN’s Kingfisher nickel-copper Prospect is associated with an aeromagnetic signature very similar to the “Eye” at Sirius Resources recent spectacular Nova/Bollinger Ni-Cu discoveries. This target area is drill ready with permits in place and earmarked for drilling immediately post listing."

IMO its worth having a look at the prospectus and taking a look at the aeromag pics of Kingfisher and comparing them to Nova, they are eerily similair. I, like many, missed the boat on SIR. I think that he common directorship here is no small coincidence.

Interested in others thoughts on this Co

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $52.51K 973.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115718 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.