I grew up on a sheep farm until going to Uni. It was a long...

1. 213 Posts.
    I grew up on a sheep farm until going to Uni. It was a long stint and another 9 years in North Queensland. I prefer the city. It's more civilized. Look wouldn't be here on this forum if I did not know about country folk well and have some sort of understanding.

What are you going to do about a pretty much defunct NBN under the LN Coalition. You must like being on wireless.
    I had a wireless stint too for quite a long time actually. A landline that was digital too. After fast ADSL for years, dial up before that. Now am on ADSL2+ and proper landline again so if I miss the tv, can go online an stream it for no download costs. It's easy, far easier than wireless, and I was on wireless when the networks were not overloaded. Wouldn't stream videos at all well though. Went down to visit a friend in Tassie with a Big Pond USB mobile in hand so I could keep working and be online. However it was a nightmare setting it up due to Telstra overselling for their networks, and one online worse than dial up way back.

The full blown fiber to the home or nearby is going to be great for you country people. Tony Windsor is the one to listen to about all this. He is a very cluey country guy, and good hearted too.

The internet is a wonderful human invention. It connects us all. Let's be happy about that with Labor as govt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.