CUV 1.61% $14.68 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

interesting off hours work happening

1. 648 Posts.
    Clinuvel just had a Twitter post a few minutes ago at Midnight Saturday local Melbourne time:

A few German and Hebrew subtitled videos now live on our YouTube channel http://bit.ly/aiYr0l

A couple interesting things about that Tweet:

It appears there is a possibility that some serious extra hours are being put in (why a corporate tweet at Midnight?). Either that or they have someone in Europe or the USA doing some supplemental Internet work for them (it would be Friday morning in the USA which would be during normal business hours in the US and late Friday afternoon across Europe).

The Tweet also could be intriguing for another reason - why bother to put in German subitles in your videos unless you have good reason to believe the drug will be available in German/ Switzerland? Could the Swiss be open to early approval?

Why bother to have Hebrew subtitles in your videos? Most Hebrew-speaking people are dark complected and not in need of this drug. That part of it did not make much sense to me. It would have made more sense to have translations for Celtic and Wales tribal languages given how most of those people are Type I skin (kidding here)...but Hebrew??

But, we have reason to believe that if they are putting in extra time, some news could be coming soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.