GPE green pacific energy limited

Does anyone know if there was a timeframe involved with the...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Does anyone know if there was a timeframe involved with the morgagee sell-off...???

If they are responsible for this sell-down, it might be that they had to meet a certain deadline?

Anyone know who was doing the selling?

Not sure if the disgruntled recent departures from the board would sell it down like this as someone suggested...after all, it's their money they would be losing.

Certainly looks a bit sad...and if not for the recent mortgagee selling, I wouldn't even look twice at it...but I'll admit, I'm inclined to have a sniff.

Can anyone explain to me the relationship of the shareholder who's shares are being sold-off and the Chairman and CEO of GPE - Alfred Wong?...I notice his name is on the mortgage documents (gaurantor?).

I assume it is the same person?

Anyway...either he or they (GPE) are about to go under, or it really is one of those magnificent opportunities we always seem to look back on and say..."if only I had bought some"

Frankly, although their books do appear somewhat unappealing, they do have access to a $120m loan facility, of which only $4.5m or so has been used...so can't see money insolvency as the big issue.

Given the efforts behind the re-structure and the inherant value still in the company, I am inclined to believe we may be looking at something of a buying opportunity...LOL...but perhaps only with money you can afford to loose.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.