SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Interesting or sloppy?, page-65

1. 139 Posts.
    Right Sohei. Lawyer acquaintances all said at the outset legal practices unsuitable for public listing. I chose to ignore and had blind faith 1. that lawyers are shrewd. 2. that the industry is recession proof 3. that their accounting systems were as transparent as their professional activity allows eg murkiness of outcomes from individual files.4. that they would not hand over $1.3 billion for an organisation which had a certain stench about it . So went ahead regardless. What I did not count on was the appallingly handled communications with the owners ,the SHS. and with the contradictory and meagre public statements and the always downward trending SP over the last 12 months. Why AG and the chairman are still there is incredulous. Perhaps the former and his cohorts are still pretending they are private legal practitioners whilst having the responsibilities of senior executives in a large public company. The two duties are totally incompatable.

What an indictment of management the worst performing public company out of 500 listed companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.