EMH 10.9% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Australia just does not get Cinovec full stop. Central stable...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Australia just does not get Cinovec full stop.

Central stable Europe , on top of the largest congrigation of worldclass car manufacturers, 2 Railheads, motorways, fully infrastructured mine WITH ACCESS TUNNELS ALREADY OPEN ???
    Proven Government support and non of that corrupt African business - see Tanzania and Mozambique who everyone thought were progressing well .

Ok the grade means 3x the ore needed, but look at todays post on Resource = 6 MILLION TONS and soon to be touching 8 Million Tons of LCE BATTERY GRADE.

The same deposit over the border in Saxony produced 4,400tpa of LITHIUM HYDROXIDE in PFS testing !!! FFS , and yet 1 hole in a very corrupt country, miles from Fk all with all the infrastructure and transport costs to add on is valued at multiples of EMH's value ? BUBBLE.

ASX is bonkers if you ask me !

VW, SQM, BMW, DAIMLER ALL interested and yet having a worldclass offtake partner means 0.75c ???

World's gone mad.

I just on buying and wait until the sheep herd finally gets how undervalued this $100 BILLION + mine is actually worth !!! ???

Christ almighty its doing my Fkn head in. Whats with these gamblers these days ? Thick Fkrs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ $1.065K 4.345K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45387 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.