MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Interesting post re MOD, page-5

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    On further reflection I find Rick Rule's commentary has a purpose and this is only my opinion and nothing more. It's not based on evidence just my observation. It would seem by taking a swipe at mod's share structure he is able to then try and influence global investors into investing in Metal Tiger over Mod resources. We know Sprott Asset Management have invested in mtr rather than mod resources, so what better way to try and influence global investors who are interested in the Botswana story than to deride the majority owner and main competitor to mtr for potential investors of this story. By rubbishing mod and there share structure he is hoping potential investors will jump on the mtr bandwagon rather than the mod bandwagon therefore watching his investment appreciate. Not to take any thing away from Metal Tiger they are a fine company with great management. But let's be honest Mod are the main game, the majority owner and by far and away have a much larger tenement holding in Botswana than Mtr. Mod are the main game with first rate management and naturally in my opinion are the far better investment in the unfolding story in Botswana. I wouldn't waste my money investing in Mtr they aren't the main game and ultimately in my opinion will not see the share price gains that Mod will with further success. That's not to say they aren't a good investment though. Why do you think Mtr are so heavily invested in Mod. If Mtr were the better investment wouldn't mtr just buy there own shares back. And to further back my case in point about Rick Rules misguided swipe at Mod Resources let me say this. Since the trading halt of the discovery hole at T3 The Mod share price today 27/10/17 is currently sitting at a 14 bagger, yes over 14 times higher than it was the day that trading halt was put in place. Meanwhile over exactly the same time frame Mtr's share price hasn't even doubled. It may have doubled previously but not currently. So in my opinion Rick Rule has definitely backed the wrong horse and he can try and deride Mod all he likes to spruik his investment in Mtr, but the facts speak for them selves and smart investors won't be duped by in my opinion his misguided comments.

Enough said, all just my own opinion.

Happy investing peeps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.