ADV 1.82% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

interesting predictions... anyone?

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    For those that understand how much a stock can move, what are we looking at for moving here in the medium to end of the year term?

And what do we have to do this year? After we get drilling approvals, we start drilling, select targets to mine.. What is required in infrastructure and time to then make a profit out of the whole in the ground? Do we think that one of these decent graphite drill sites might be worth in the range of 100 to 200 milllion?

And finally.... I guess its my dream... the $1 mark where things become nice... is $1 likely with this company or is it just a pipedream, to be replaced by something more realistic like 16 cents as the top, and no more.

Lastly can a few people or just one even, describe what an offtake partner would do to the share price in terms of adding 10 cents, or in terms of adding dollars???

Just wanting to know where my wildest dreams are just dreams and where my reality is hopefully a little more exciting than 16 cents... This is all just figures I picked out of the air, not based on anything..
    Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.003(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $26.07K 193.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33780 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 4158 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.