ADV 3.70% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

interesting predictions... anyone?, page-2

1. 106 Posts.
    I have a feeling we won't be seeing the low 2's ever again after Feb.
    As for Longer term speculation, Looking at some of the more advanced companies in this sector (gxy for example who don't have graphite) are at 15-20 cents without production and reasonable sized resources owned. We could see the SP up toward 50 cents by the end of the year assuming they confirm large HQ deposits and MOU for construction of the mines with a company who has lots of exp at delivering quick construction. ADV after all do seem to be late to the LI party which is going down the next 2-3 years. I do think the Lithium Carbonate price trend is forecast to continue growing perhaps 100-200% from here over the next 2-3 years given demand which people are talking about. And this is something included in my guesses. And I do STRESS guesses
    Although that might be ambitious to have happen in 1 year!

Look at PLS (Pilbara Minerals) a LI and TA mining company and I'm not even sure they are producing LI yet - but admittedly do have HUGE resources 100% owned. Their SP recently topped almost 40 cents last week.
    So I think 50+ cents for ADV in 1 years time is achievable if all goes well. Agree or not, it's speculation and I suggest you DYOR and speculate for yourself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $7.593K 58.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60287 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 6976 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.