CUV 1.15% $14.55 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

When many people read about the possible price point for...

1. 648 Posts.
    When many people read about the possible price point for Scenesse for EPP in the analyst / company reports, there was a collective sticker shock.

I'm not referring to the price of the drug in Italy, but the expected price of the drug if it gets formal FDA or EMA approval.

I had felt that it's one thing to price the drug to ensure a profit, but I wondered if it was really necessary to price the drug as high as some of the price points we've seen.

Now KV Pharmaceuticals, a stock that I got in at around $1.75 earlier this year to witness a 12 bagger (went over $13 a month later), is going to be investigated for price gouging if U.S. Senator Brown has his way.

Biotechs and pharmas cannot just price a drug at whatever price point they choose. It's a different industry than most other free market industries.

We're not sure what price point Clinuvel will select upon approval, but I hope they keep this in mind. In this day and age, it's much easier to mobolize a grassroots effort to get the attention of legislators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.55
Change
-0.170(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $728.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.00 $14.27 $1.051M 72.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 293 $14.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.59 293 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.