CUV 1.61% $14.68 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Nope. KV Pharmaceutical is way off base here and they are...

1. 648 Posts.
    Nope. KV Pharmaceutical is way off base here and they are getting severe criticism even among some in the industry. This is not some lame witch hunt by a Senator.

A KV exec just got a jail sentence this week for an unrelated matter. Company execs there have a dirty history. I used to know the founder. He was not the nicest guy in the world and former employees have nothing good to say about working there if you read Internet posts.

If you know the company history, you'll know that they were in severe financial dire straights (through their own doing) and would have gone belly up had the FDA not approved their drug last month. That was the only way anyone would continue to fund that sorry operation. That is why the stock price sailed down to $1 and change - the market assumed the worst.

I rightly predicted they would somehow survive and thankfully got out before the mud hit the fan.

If you want to sell trinkets or clothes, you can price your goods or services any way you please. The market will then shut you down if they don't like the price point.

But if you are in the business of selling prescription drugs and the drug is not a cosmetic one, you don't have the right to fleece the patient. The Senator is dead on here and so are the many others who are kicking KV execs in the tush.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.