IVX 0.00% 0.5¢ invion limited

Interesting question

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi all CBZ/IVX holders,
    Haven't posted much but am always hovering around in the background watching IVX like a hawk as have way too much invested but happy to see so much volume activity happening (my thoughts on whose plaything we are is for another discussion) but for now anyway I wanted to ask other long termers (we first invested in CBIO 17 years ago...) here to recall or help locate some info that may help us all. I kept a copy of many pages from Annual Reports in this time but not all but one in particular from 30 June 2007 when it stated (top of page 6) that CBIO had acquired 19,330,843 Shares in Viralytics ASX:VLA plus extra 4,649,530 making total of 23,980,373. Bryan Dulhunty was on CBIO team (before it was listed as CBZ) as well as VLA who were both located in Eagle St, CBD area of Brisbane.

Anyway, can any of you find on the Annual Reports for last 10 years where CBIO sold these shares off in VLA either all in one amount or in little bits as cash was needed as with VLA getting a takeover offer at $1.75 means IF IVX still had these Shares then it would be worth a windfall amount of $41,965,652.75 (ie nearly $42 Million!) to us all. Wouldn't that be nice!

So...this is absolutely worth checking out through the years to see what happened to 'our' VLA Shares & have put a lengthy post over on VLA (read it there) with all the details linking why I'd be asking asking if anyone can check their Annual reports & Appendix notices to see when CBIO sold their Shares in VLA as nothing has been mentioned for awhile in our Reports re if & when they got sold in small amounts or large & at what price so curious to know this information...they probably did sell all these Shares at some time but definately worth us checking don't you think?

Please update here if find out any of the recorded dates CBIO have sold Shares 'we' held in VLA.

Thanks,
    Katy
    Last edited by katy28: 05/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.226K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 22452399 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6922025 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.