GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Depends on many things like where the field is and if you can...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Depends on many things like where the field is and if you can just build it higher. There is also labor costs and about a million other things to consider also.
    Maybe my little rant came off a bit too negative. It wasn't supposed to, I just don't have the best writing skills sometimes.
    I did mention the huge success that the SA world biggest lithium battery has already had (I think I read somewhere that it's basically paid for itself already just by selling power back to the energy company at peak times) and has seemed to have done a fantastic first step in leveling out the grid around there.
    There will certainly be plenty of lithium used in grid storage, but the point that I was trying to put across (poorly) was that grid storage will be great for gxy and the like but there will also be other options, so my tip for all the investors is don't get scared when certain articles and reports that speak of such things come out.
    After all the vast majority of the lithium push is electric vehicles and because of the reasons I stated above, it cannot be taken away from us unless someone very very suddenly completely reinvents what a battery is.
    That is what is going to cause the hockey stick curb and I don't think a lot of mum's and Dad's out there realise just how much protection that gives us against a different tech coming along.

Just my thoughts. DYOR of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.