EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

Yeah nice article wantedman but this may not be so. I am a...

1. 125 Posts.
    Yeah nice article wantedman but this may not be so. I am a holder of EXT but there is a small oz company in partnership with GE/Hatachi who in the following days are due to startup the only third generation Uraninium enrichment technology in the world. Areva are watching as is the world as to their success. Silex Systems. ( as in )Seperation of Isotopes by Laser Exitation is due to start their pilot plant on July 4th. Some say its already running but we wont know results immediately. So what you say? recent exerts i posted on "SLX" taken from the Commissioners meeting at the U.S.N.R.C between commissioners mentioned "Tammy Ores" facility. ( She Is the CEO at GE in the U.S )......The comment says that "THE MULTIPLE BARRELS OF TAILS STOCKPILED AROUND THE WORLD ARE SEEN AS AN ASSET, NOT A LIABILITY CAUSE THEY WILL BE SENT TO TAMMYS FACILITY......Why? Because Uranium conversion by laser can not only be done for approx 50% of the cost of centrifuge which is the current technology. (hence Arevas concern) but it can convert the tails to usable fuel enabling whats left to be put back in the ground with no toxicity!!!!!....If this loop is successful then demand will not be as great because there are massive stockpiles of tails.(waist) Dont get me wrong guys. I am a holder. Im sure that there will be room for both, but dont count on a shortfall as written in that article beacause the writter is obviously ignorant about whats happening in the end of the industry that matters. Conversion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $2.286K 331K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4319331 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 978089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.