ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Agree Surges, it baffles me.Do you what would be great to have a...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    Agree Surges, it baffles me.
    Do you what would be great to have a read on with a coffee in the morning.

The movement of stocks the implementation and easy accessibility of smart devices.
    I think it would be a great read and show some big variations compared to previous decades where this "accessibility was not around"

Even if you look at strategic marketing analysis now and advertising going online etc, the average scroll/ engagement time per ad/article is now at around 2.7 seconds. If the story whether true or not, the emotional reaction can be instantly shared creating a false precipice of the article for example. I think this overall "amplification" is in true form here and markets have no choice but to adapt to it as they are all online as well and are impacted by these decisions.

8.3cents for GGG, I know there is speculation from members on here both very negative and some very positive, but this range for a speculative stock with a possibility of a ML been approved and the "potential long term future" is darn juicy right now to have a dabble in/or average down holdings.

Myself personally, will acquire a large chunk at the end of the week after the Dow Jones does the dead cat bounce then comes down further again, as I speculatively like this company IMO.

Hope everyone else on here with "other holdings" they believe are good long term, take advantage of this just the same not just the "powerhouse institutions".

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.662K 126.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 859947 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 150852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.