ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Simply returning to the former levels of 12 cents will gift a...

1. nro
    9,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    Simply returning to the former levels of 12 cents will gift a 50% gain.
    Foreseeable when the virus scare subsides.Although who knows maybe GGGs sp will go lower still. But looking at the boards. Theres sure a lot of support sub 8 cents.
    EIA progress and likelihood of approval an obvious further considerable gain still.

This time frame reminds me of when the doom of GlobalX sell out loomed a year ago due to the silliness of index tracking taking the sp to 4.9 cents. Soon thereafter 16 cents was reached and investor profits were more than flowing again.

Two years ago when Shenghe teamed up with GGG the sp shot to 20 cents. Again off a base of 6 cents and below.

These fluctuations are not uncommon each year and theres not been a lot of sp dilution since over this time beyond whats usually expected.

Another like significant upturn before years seems far more probable than anything else to me Especially given the political support by seat count in the GoG and Vittus recent statements offering clear support too. Couple that with a more defined approval process and commitment from the GoG for application processing..Tie that package up with a bow of oncoming magnet metal demand and news of ongoing application approval of any operation offering the IRR GGG are set to achieve. Then Id assume this would have to surely be just about the lowest pricing one could expect to get the sp for, this year.

I got this prediction right at 5 cents where I posted a large breakdown as to why. That hasnt changed for me now. So Im going to look enthusiastically at this call in future too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $10.05K 457.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18016 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 137395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.