MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

My entire entry into this thread came about when I made comments...

1. 214 Posts.
    My entire entry into this thread came about when I made comments about not putting any further money into MEL during the SPP. Then quite a few people made the comment that the spp was a good deal and the price always increases after a spp. Well I disagreed and I was the worst person in the world as there was no way the price would drop according to some posters. And here we are!

I then starting pointing out the reason why I expected a drop, just like everyone posted why it was going to increase, and I continue to do so. No point putting my head in the sand. Just because you buy something does not mean that you pretend everything will be good and dandy if things take an unexpected turn. None of these issues where forefront back in '06, '07 and even '08. Actually if you go about looking for the problems first, the good will take care of itself. If you can find no problems, then all good.

I don't care if I have money in, no point putting more in when they have not provided a return whatsoever for the previous monies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.244M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1971941 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7823136 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.