NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

interesting read, page-14

1. 3,731 Posts.
    One of things I have noticed on this forum, people often attack each other based on bias opinions, and incorrect quoted numbers, or estimated numbers.

I urge guys stop doing that. In the end of day, you will lost your credibility, and attacking others will not help you to get your ideas crossed, and only attract much more counter-attack. More of your precious time will be consumed to defend your biased view, and then the round two or three.....

We are talking about the whole uranium boom, not one or two star companies. There is plenty of room for everyone making money. Just remember you money, and my money is too small, and too little, cannot move the market. We just hope the fund managers will wake up, and buy everything from us at a much higher price.

It is not ethical to talk down a stock because you want to buy it, and talk up a stock because you want to sell it. And it is waste of your time to do so if you believe you have the mighty power.

All I need is to exchange ideas, help each other in good and bat time. Not much noises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.