GRD 0.00% 54.5¢ grd limited

lojsanthanks for the link. It is an interesting article.Grd is...

1. 669 Posts.
    lojsan

thanks for the link. It is an interesting article.Grd is involved in a potential gold mine in UK waste treatment. It is a pity that Australia doesn't have the same desire for waste treatment recycling plants. Eastern creek has the potential to awaken Australia to the effectiveness of waste recycling. Let's hope that other states follow in Nsw's lead and consider such plants. The market has not awoken yet to the enormous potential of Grd's invention.

the link below gives an great article on Eastern Creek written 23 Feb 08.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/michael-duffy/the-stink-of-waste-transformed-for-a-sweeterfuture/2008/02/22/1203467386687.html

I bought into grd because of global renewables. I love the concept-just need to get Eastern Creek running properly to advertise it.

The engineering part of grd is making money but at the moment Global renewables is a bit of a cash drain. Hopefully this will turn around soon.

looks like the share trading today is following similar pattern again-lots of small transactions

lokks like the share transactions are going to follow the same pattern again today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.