RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

interesting read, page-3

1. 122 Posts.
    Yes, I too am surprised but not shocked at how long it is taking for this project to take off in the public consciousness. The share price is no surprise though:

- Anyone who is interested at this stage most likely already has shares.

- They believe they will most likely be able to buy up to $5000 more at $1.50 in a couple of months under the SPP. Not only that but they will get free options which may turn out to be worth something and, at the very least, are better than nothing.

- If the share price somehow did head up to $1.60 say, then the logical thought process might be 'if I sold some of what I've got for $1.60, I could use the money to buy them back for no more than $1.50 in a couple of months AND get my free options'. You could almost expect that kind of selling to start absorbing demand from $1.52.

- This all comes less than six months after a heap of $1.50 options have worked their way through the system, during a bear market and in between major announcements.

I don't think that's too cynical - it makes perfect sense barring some major unexpected breakthrough.

This is one of those cases where the share price reflects certainty of supply and demand much more than the company's prospects. If it had to do with the latter we'd be well over $2 by now imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.452M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.484K 741.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1112086 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12281983 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.