BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Interesting reading, page-3

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    This has got to be one of the best comprehensive Q&A that I have ever read on Benitec. And that Panno was able to interview Dr. Suhy to boot is a special treat to me.

Dr. Suhy says,
    “I think, for whatever reason, the story I tell seems to resonate with investors and, for the most part, I am doing a lot of these presentations to try and get the Benitec name out there and get it recognised within the field.“

I’ve always said in previous posts that Dr. Suhy’s presentations somehow connects with me and other investors in a way that truly does resonate with us. And this statement proves that he (they) are listening.

Additionally, there are so many “Easter eggs” or “read between the lines” items. I have waited a long time to say this: I am all in. Until something changes, I will be eagerly be buying more shares. Francis may still be on the team, but Suhy and his team commands the science, which is the progress that matters. THIS, Spendit, is what I and others have been waiting for. You can come out and play now. Lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.