this is reminisent of an earlier thread.After spending most of...

1. 247 Posts.
    this is reminisent of an earlier thread.

After spending most of my life in pommieland I have come to the concusion that there is really no such thing as racist, now please bare with me. Where I was in the UK the local church had to stop ringing it;s church bells as it upset the ethnic minorities. though the Mosque on the next street was allowed to continue calling it's followers to prayer 5 times a day. now I found that this caused an awful lot of resentment. As I'm sure you can understand. Now the thing here is that in political terms this is called racism. ( sorry mods I know we can't go into politics and that is all I shall say on the matter). I found that everyone of all backgrounds just's want's to get on with life and provide for there families. And all agree that the best way for this is to create a level playingfield. this can only be done when women have the same earning power as men and all creeds treat all other creeds with the respect as thier own. And all exclusive type clubs and organizeatoins are a thing of the past.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.