NDO 2.22% 88.0¢ nido education limited

Cheeky, as a matter of interest could you please mention what...

1. 59 Posts.
    Cheeky, as a matter of interest could you please mention what you think they should do?

I would be interested to get your opinion as you seem to be positive about the stock one day and then negative the next. Just want to understand your thoughts.

From where I am sitting, as a long term holder with a long term view of NDO, which I thought you are from previous posts, I can see beyond all that is going on.

The delays to Galoc had nothing to do with NDO management, they have delivered on time or earlier with all projects they can control, oil prices may be going down but they will rise in the not to distant future (remember the AUS$ is also declining which puts NDO in a better position than alot of other companies.)

We have a strategic partner coming on board soon which may see our little company become a mini major oil company.

The sell of to these prices has been due to fund managers needing to get cash,hence selling off, and margin lonas being called upon. These rediculous prices will not last forever and we will all proper. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 89.0¢ 88.0¢ $51.60K 58.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 18199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.