SDV 4.20% 62.0¢ scidev ltd

A question from Stuart on the Q&A forum elicited an interesting...

1. 5,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    A question from Stuart on the Q&A forum elicited an interesting response from Dave.

Philip has not sent a formal memo to all staff, but at all times the staff and director trading is governed by Intec's Securities Trading Policy. This states that:

"Directors, employees and key consultants may only deal in the Company's shares during 'window periods' nominated for this purpose from time to time by the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, of failing him the Chairman. However, Directors, employees and key consultants are prohibited from buying or selling Intec shares at any time if they are aware of price sensitive information that has not been made public."

The last sentence is very intriguing. What possible price sensitive information is in Phil's safe that would slam shut the windows of opportunity for directors and INL staff to buy shares at these incredibly low prices courtesy of our esteemed "cornerstone investor"?

Yes I know about the Pickle liquor project and the Green Resources Chinese projects and the secret Iranian mullah's zinc bomb project. All these are factored into the present miserable SP.

The Browns sulphide project that Phil has got going off INL's own bat gets my gong. It seems Compass Resources is re-capitalizing and will re-list in the near future KR let that one slip on his BRR interview last week. A "massive project" his words I believe with INL testing 50Kg of Browns ore to complete new patents for lead recovery.

Now that I have sprung the news how about it Phil, undo the locks and open the windows, let your staff buy up at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.