ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Rudders,I am not a trader. I usually invest for the long term...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Rudders,

I am not a trader. I usually invest for the long term and at least 90% of the times I do so. But, I can see as to why you would have made some profits trading in and out of ESG because the opportunity was always there for the take.

As for me, I held shares in ESG in three different portfolios and they amounted to quite a few. But, when the alarm bells started ringing with the 85 cents SPP that came out of no where for us to participate, then the pump rods and the ongoing awarding of huge amounts of free shares with the share press working overtime to keep up with the supply of orders, and when we weren't getting any good news in return, the alarm bells got louder and louder, and I started to reduce my holding a bit at the time.

Like you, I did made a good profit, but I was expecting more from ESG, along the lines of PES and AOE. It wasn't to be though. And not because we don't have the gas below, but because the stuff ups of the Management and Board.

As for us having no chance of success of getting the NO vote up, that were my feelings all along. Whe DB came on the scene, and when our Board gave the full support for the SoA, I knew the end was near. For, when people like DB comes in, or are invited in, they only ask how many votes they will need to get what they want and DB will oblige. One has only to look at when they came in on the scene with the initial substantial holder's notice that showed that endless list of nominees accounts and I knew that it was the end. Soon after that, I notified the forum that I was selling the last few lots of my ESG shares.

I can congratulate Nervous enough though for achieving what he did, even if all the odds were always stacked against him.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.