ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi Take That,Yes, a lot of an investors invest solely on the...

1. 166 Posts.
    Hi Take That,

Yes, a lot of an investors invest solely on the management makeup of a company so if prominent people were appointed I'd have no doubt the SP would jump as investor's confidence increases and therefore investor sentiment. A somewhat ridiculous example was Andrew Forrest's involvement in NIA/POS which led to a bloated SP because shareholders immediately associated success with AF appointment. But I think the real, sustainable buying however will come when ESI locks in long term contracts.

But you're right they need to address some housekeeping issues. What's interesting in ESI's case is that they require a Chairman as well as another director(s) all the while a father and son team is currently running things. Right now it appears to me that Koz is the deal maker with the drive and energy to deliver results whilst Con 'sets the rules' and oversees things-that's what he does best having done the tough gig of being a Queensland Liberal leader. Now, with the old adage that blood is thicker than water could it be possible that Koz takes the reins (MD) and Con steps up as Chairman? It’s almost like they have informally assumed the respective roles already....and why not as they have done a good job so far....(assuming a deal is in the pipeline soon)

As for directors, ESI still has 'Mr Latrobe Valley' so maybe we will see the only new face director being someone(with connections) from you would assume the black coal industry.

Who knows what will happen as there is a lot of politics within boards and a lot of the time it comes down to ego and power. Hopefully things become clearer in January re board makeup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.742K 1.914M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 24264374 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3302929 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.