MCB 0.00% 7.0¢ mcb resources limited

After using http://strike.nt.gov.au/ website, I found out that...

1. 1,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    After using http://strike.nt.gov.au/ website, I found out that EL31275 has been approved however EL31391 is still outstanding. took a while to figure out how to use the tool.
    1.jpg
    Researching neighbouring tenant (south to GBX's), I notice that EL26942 is owned by Mithril Resources (MTH) however, this is where things get interesting. If you visit the following announcement and compare the tenant boundaries, notice a problem?
    2.jpg 3.jpg

Compare the red dotted line to the enlargement image below:
    4.jpg

I think the problem is MTH have included both EL26942 and EL31391 as one tenant and is causing GBX’s application to be held up.

If this is true and GBX manages to own the tenant, then we have a good indicator for Lithium as detailed above with multiple Lithium prospective pegmatite. However this is not new news as it was detailed in GBX 12/09/2016 release:
    5.jpg

If trading activities are anything to go by, I think a few people have picked this up and are buying big in to GBX before the approval, hence the constant buying over the last few weeks.

I work in an office and if i have noticed this, then people with actual mining experience would have easily see this as well.

This would make sense with the activities we have been seeing and the feeling i am getting is, the announcement is around the corner.

I understand that we need a CR soon, but at the moment, i believe management are just sitting and waiting for the tenant to be approved before any action can take place. Once approved, the SP should increase to a more reasonable level for CR.

This is all my opinion and not to be taken as advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.