AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

I'm a new agm investor. I was initially drawn to the property...

1. 69 Posts.
    I'm a new agm investor. I was initially drawn to the property boom in Zeehan on the back of "the mining boom". Houses have quadrupled in value in the last year or so. Every second house in realestate.com in zeehan is under contract and queenstown the same. I jumped on a plane and drove across tassie to look at a property but decided against the investment.

A week later the financial review touted agm as the best mining stock under $1 and I bought in at .72. I thought it was a sign!

agm has been powering ever since and I've been reading your forum comments with much interest.

The fact that the nickel deposit at windarra has fraudulently hyped could be interpreted as a worry for similar story with howland and agm. However the chinese would be pretty hard to fool i think that they have sunk so much money into agm - sent over mellallugists themselves etc is a very good sign.

I wouldn't be surprised that this publicity about the nickel boom and the heady days of poseiden will
    push agm prices up - even though howland's involvement with nickel at agm is not mentioned in article.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.